I’m happy to note and share for you the latest statistics highlighting the importance of internet marketing through shear online sales revenue throughout Australia. Nobody needs to point out the bargains, information and fun of shopping online. That’s obvious.
- Internet marketing is definitely a fresh and cost effective marketing strategy whereby customers come to you.
- Online shops can sell while you’re sleeping.
- The global market is now only a simple click away.
- Remaining effectively competitive in the minds of your potential clients requires a strong, strategic online presence.
- It generates word of mouth excitement and raises revenue where it counts.
Published according to Mathew Pailthorpe, on a facebook groups page for the major Australian internet marketing and web design regulation body, the
Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) -
- Around 6.7 million (37.9% of all Australians) bought a product or service online in the last 12 months
- They spent a total of $23 billion
- Online sales are expected to grow 9% annually by 2012
- This is faster than sales from traditional stores
- Research also shows half of Australian shoppers are going online before they go into a shop
If these statistics don’t convince you beyond all doubt to spruce up your internet marketing presence immediately, then I suppose it’s safe to conclude, good sense or solid statistics can’t help you or your business make real profits!!
“Get the internet working for you today. The internet sells and sells big.”
Looking forward to your email brief and to working together with you in the very very near future.
creative director | copywriter